Ten Things You Should Never Say to Your Boss:
1. "Again, ...why do they pay you more than me?"
2. "No, it's not that I don't like sales. It's just that I hate selling shit."
3. "Just so you know, nobody likes you."
4. "Can I get out of here early today? I'm just so tired of all this work."
5. "Maybe you should stick with slacks. Those kancles are off the hook!"
6. "That mustache does a nice job of hiding your sores."
7. "Hearing you talk is like listening to somebody sawing a trumpet."
8. "Great presentation! I particularly liked the part when I was asleep."
9. "This company sucks."
Good luck! We hope this was informative. Remember: the phrases listed above were considered phrases you SHOULDN'T use when addressing your superior. If you happen to let one slip, please don't blame us or mention the FSRI, our Faking Smart! blog or our website while in consultation with legal representation.
Post a Comment