Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DECATEUR'S POST ELECTION ANALYSIS

Hey, what's up?  Whatever...

So, you've probably noticed that there was an election last night, and that a lot of people were either voted in or out of office based how much they were liked or disliked.  This is what is called "mid-term" elections (I believe),  because it happens in the middle of a congressional term, or something like that.  Thousands of people vote on this day to decide where the country is headed and how we're going to get there.  Some voters are angry with the way things are; other voters aren't.  Either way, a lot of votes are cast and in the end (as far as I'm concerned) nothing changes and everything goes back to the way it always is.

Who cares...?  I don't.  What I do care about is that I'm already behind on my rent and my mom is starting to breathe down my neck.  She gave me till next weekend, so that's cool.  But still...  Give me a break, Mom?  I mean, I'm living in the basement, and who else would you get to live here?  And, for your info, I've got two leaf-raking jobs lined up on Saturday, so money is not a problem.

Sheeesh!

Anyway, my main goal this month is to save up for World of Warcraft's expansion kit that comes out early next month.  Totally rad.  CATACLYSM.  New max level at 85.  Two new races.  This will set me up through January, for sure.

-out
Decateur

No comments: