Sunday, January 2, 2011

The FSRI Would Like to Wish All of You a Happy New Year...



Yes, it's true, the FSRI would like to wish all of you a happy New Year.


As we flip over the calendar in this annual ritual, it's a perfect time to reflect on the events of the past year and to look forward to those that await.  It's a time to be thankful of all that we have... and a time to set new goals and to hope for greater things, for both ourselves and others, to greet us in the future.


With this in mind, making a New Year's resolution becomes a perfect way of heralding in the new annum.  We recommend that you adopt one or more of the following resolutions to help you reach your fullest potential.


FSRI-RECOMMENDED NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:


1.  "I will stop letting the air out of my neighbor's tires."
2.  "I will try to compost more."
3.  "I will not look for the fresher milk in the back of the row of cartons."
4.  "I will get to work on time... more often."
5.  "I will not make unnecessary Facebook comments."
6.  "I will refine and become more knowledgable about my political positions."
7.  "I will stop intimidating co-workers with my intellect."
8.  "I will be kinder toward and more trusting of my auto mechanic."
9.  "I will be more effective at branding myself."
10.  "I will read self-help books with guarded skepticism."


Voila!  There you have it, a number of resolutions that the FSRI has found to be valid and legitimate.  Remember, don't worry if you can't decide on a resolution right away.  Take you time to pick out the one that is right for you!


Good luck!
KWA

No comments: